I'm in to try this
1) User Name: Glwanabe
2) Age: 47, 48 in a few weeks
3) Height: 66"
4) Weight: 180 @ 20%bf
5) Current Supplements:Whey, Fish oil, Dessicated liver, multi-vitamin
6) Past fat burners used:None
7) Have you used Palo Alto products before? No
8) If yes, what product?
9) Training Experience: Various cycles of training throughout my life. Within the last 20 years, I spent the 90's in the Army and trained nearly daily. Various training methods employed: Bodyweight calesthenics, and weight training. Cross country running. At one pont I was running 85 miles per month. Best two mile time 13:30.
After the Army I had an 8 year layoff, and started training again in 2007. Had a rocky start due to breaking my arm 6 months into a new cycle. Again had some time off to let injury heal.
Started back with Bodyweight Gymnastic strength training based program, and progressed back on to a weight program after about 9 months on the Gymnastic program.
Spent approx 2 months using an Olympic lifting based program to build further strength, and then in Sept of 09 started my current log here at MAB.
I have primarily lifted either fullbody or upper lower split. 3 to 4 days a week for weight training has proven to be my preferred scheme.