Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

To me its simple logic. My wife and I get our meat fresh from a local butcher, and we just love their sausage (hamburger style) flavor. It has little fat, and basically what you see in the meat is nearly what you get on the plate after cooking. However, there is about a 1/4 cup of oil/grease or so after cooking. Now if you look at the labels of your favorite cooking oils (or even the less desirable), there are very high in calories for a very small portion size. Since the oil/grease left over, is basically fat heating up and liquifying, is it safe to assume that this could have near the same calorie content of cooking oil we use (like canola, vegetable, etc). So by soaking this up, pouring it off, running water over the meat, does in deed save a lot of calories--if one is so inclined in being concerned about--unnecessary or hidden calorie content.

Best regards,

Chillen

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote