View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 11:37 AM   #11
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

I know I have said this before, but I will say it again. I don't know how guys like Thibs can stand to look at themselves in the mirror. Maybe they believe, like some in the religious fringe, that you have to lie a little to be able to spread THE truth.

I work hard as a parent, and teach my kids right and wrong. I know I can't just run my mouth - I have to practice right and wrong in my own life.

I have no problems with supplements, or supplement companies. But I do have a serious issue with people stealing money with insane claims. These guys build trust and then they use that trust to screw people. That is the worst kind of predator in the world. It reminds me of how child predator's work.

I hope they all go bankrupt.

Right now if I wanted to I could turn this site into a freaking circus, allow trolls, write articles to entice new trainees, prop myself up as a guru, start my own supplement line and lie to make $$$...on and on. Any of us could do this if we wanted to. It's not that hard.

I learned to not only avoid people like Thibs, but to avoid people who roll with people like Thibs. T-Nation has jumped the shark.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Last edited by BendtheBar; 01-31-2010 at 11:40 AM.
BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links