RobMoriRB
Max Brawn
Points: 10,240, Level: 67 Points: 10,240, Level: 67 Points: 10,240, Level: 67
Activity: 60% Activity: 60% Activity: 60%

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Mutant Mass
RobMoriRB is a master memberRobMoriRB is a master memberRobMoriRB is a master memberRobMoriRB is a master memberRobMoriRB is a master memberRobMoriRB is a master memberRobMoriRB is a master memberRobMoriRB is a master memberRobMoriRB is a master memberRobMoriRB is a master memberRobMoriRB is a master member
Default RIVAL*US supplements

I have to say I love their products, I have their Complx5, Post-RX, and promasil.
The Complx5-The product does not have the coffee affect like the N.O. Explode, but it does put you in the zone. Negative- It suppose to taste like grape but does not, its hard to chug the whole thing down.
Post-RX- I love the taste, it helps for a during work out as well as a post work out. If you are looking into this product, I would suggest fill your mix cup up to 20oz so the taste will not be strong. Their is not a set limit on how many shakes you can have, but I try to stay to max of 3.
Promasil-The best Protein shake mix I had in a while, perfect for athletes training, an it has 90 calories at 20grams of protein. I try to take max of 2 shakes.
RobMoriRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links