View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 12:30 PM   #8
glwanabe
Max Brawn
Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

glwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master member

The house I stay at in Atlanta is the place in question. I'm not the only person who has had an experience in the house. Three other people also have talked about having things happen that they were at a loss to explain.

The aforementioned shadow going down the hall

One person says they have seen a little girl.

Two people have reported either being touched an awakened, or felt somebody sit down next to them on their bed.

The sounds of somebody walking in the upstairs hallway are a common occurence, even when nobody is upstairs.

One person says it is common thing to hear somebody walk through his room at night.

Extremely loud banging sounds have been heard, as if somebody was jumping on the floor.

Several people who have come to the house who have no idea of these events all have said they feel creeped while in the house. They all feel creeped out in the same location in the house.

A good friend of mine had a long history with a simler situation ina house he lived inwhile here in Houston. I invited him over, and gave him a little background on what was happening. No mention was made of any particular hotspot in the house.

He also felt the hotspot and remarked about feeling just like he did when he would have thngs happening in his old house in houston.

The house does not feel scary or evil. There is just something there. It has been quiet now for about 8 weeks with minimal events. It is just something we live with and don't give much thought to.

The house is not old, but the area has a lot of history.
glwanabe is offline   Reply With Quote