View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 09:48 AM   #9
TitanCT
Manlet of Malice
Max Brawn
Points: 10,355, Level: 67 Points: 10,355, Level: 67 Points: 10,355, Level: 67
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

TitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillen View Post
Re-read my post.

Person A is a hypothetical person example, keeping health and other issues equal. You are not person A

With that said, even with sensitivities/resistance to Insulin (carbohydrates, etc) and with metabolic shifts within the body (the average healthy), if one has.....a true calorie deficit (emphasis here).......these will not matter, in the end, and one will not get fat eating before bed, and this is what I mean---in the timing or macros wont matter in this circumstance/environment. Just pointing to tissue loss, only....goal, and not pointing to other specific goals, where timings and such would matter.

We all know that in other personal circumstances, macro and calorie timing--DOES MATTER, but this depends on their goal position and outcome wanted. As macros can manipulate physical disposition. In some....personal circumstances--it probably isn't a good idea to eat before bed.......but for the general fitness person wanting a goal, its generally not an issue (dependent on a health issues, such as metabolic disorders, which do exist).

I manipulate macros and calories all the time. And, this came to play when manipulating the last few pounds especially the first time I was attempting to dip below 8 percent.

Hope your day is well, and you meet or exceed your goals for the day!

Chillen

fair enough. kinda skimmed was in a hurry. my bad brotha.

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Learn.Apply.Grow

www.advancedmusclescience.com

ForeRunnerLabs
www.forerunnerlabs.com/

The Lab
www.advancedmusclesciencelab.com//

"Abs on a skinny guy are like big boobs on a fat chick - they don't count." -Shelby Starnes
TitanCT is offline   Reply With Quote