Anabolic Addiction Rep
Max Brawn
Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Push press
Fav Supp: Razor 8 Blast Powder
jwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beast

Sunday Strongman
Time for a serious deload!!
Woke up today and my body just hurt all over. Traps and shoulders were sore, low back, legs, you name it, it was sore. So, I decided I would push for a good strongman workout and then I would take a serious deload. So here is what I did:

Farmers Walk
**everything done for about 25 yards**
160 each hand x 2 sets, fast!
210 each hand x 2 sets
250 each x 1 set
300 x Miss, could not get the pick, low back wanted no part of this
250x1 set
160x1 set
Overall pretty happy with this, should have moved up a little less after 250. The pick was not pretty, but I went for it anyway.

Conditioning, putting all of my plates back into the basement, up and down steps with plates, haha.

Log Clean and Press
every rep was cleaned and pressed
105x5
145 x 3 x 5
Need to work on reps for this, I am strong on singles, but run out of gas fast. I am going to slowly move up, 10-20 pounds each week and continue to hit sets of 5.

That is it. Going to have a shake here and then go cut the grass. My body hurts, need a serious deload. It has probably been at least 8 weeks of heavy training, and work outside of my training sessions that really killed me. I will probably also move into some sort of carb backloading after this week. Going to really take the intensity down this week, and get some recovery.