View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 03:45 AM   #16
Alex N

Alex N has made some quality postsAlex N has made some quality postsAlex N has made some quality postsAlex N has made some quality postsAlex N has made some quality postsAlex N has made some quality posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Welcome to the forum.

I like the workout. Looks very similar to a lot of the straightforward fullbodies we advocate here.

I guess my only question is regarding the overhead pressing variations - are both days using the same weight? And how does your body handle overhead pressing 2x a week?
Thanks.

Yes the weight is the same on both days, so far so good, but the weight isnt that heavy yet either so, when the numbers comes up a bit maybe i have to do some changes
Im also using microloading on the clean & press and the push presses so hopefully my body will cope for a, hopefully, long period of time.

Im just gonna run this till i stall on most of the lifts and then switch to something else, see my problem in the past have been failure to not being consistent for enough time on my workoutsplans to see the real results from them. (a problem i share with many others i think)

This time im just gonna stop the overthinking and just do it!
The focus is getting stronger, the mass will follow i guess.
Alex N is offline   Reply With Quote