Jen
Max Brawn
Points: 4,825, Level: 44 Points: 4,825, Level: 44 Points: 4,825, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: Started 3/23/12
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift :)
Fav Supp: Coffee
Jen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Jen you are the super-uberist. Congrats. It is really inspiring to see someone pick up lifting and work hard.
Thanks BTB! I am just having fun and very thankful for the wealth of knowledge all of you are willing to share with a newbie like me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruteforce View Post
Great work on the squats Jen! Sorry to hear about the calf, its amazing how much they get used with the tire. Rest up and hit it hard again next week!

No doubt, right?! I'm told this one is "'bout three hunerd" (according to the lovely farmer who gave it to me ). He even brought it to my house! I was so excited when I got home yesterday! I saw it on the front yard, ran in the house, changed clothes, ran back out, and picked the tire up. I'm very happy to say my almost 13 year old daughter watched me pick it up. She said "OH MY GOD, MOM". She was shocked. Ha!

Full disclosure -- I put it up -- then rolled it 1.5 acres to the back, back yard. Then for fun I flipped it a couple more times. 10 min later, I was like, hmm... the back of my right knee kinda hurts... thats weird..... lol. Still lifted last night, knee/calf/thing is still sore today, but I stretch it out and it's good. Just tightens up when I sit or dont move too long. I'm sure it will be all good by Monday!
Jen is offline   Reply With Quote