Time to start over...
Max Brawn
Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench & Deads
Fav Supp: VPX Power Shock & PLCAR
ricka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machine

Is it wrong to point out the difference between grilling dead animals, and an actual BBQ process?

Sorry, I'm a bit anal on certain things..foods like this being one. To grill is to use a medium to high heat, directly over the heat source. BBQing is slow and low, using indirect heat or smoke to acheive doneness.

My problem with grilling is, as mentioned, too many times you get a nearly charred outside, and then still pink/undercooked on the inside. I generally use a hybrid method, getting one side of the grill fairly hot, while cooking on the other. Keeping the lid closed helps as well, as does keeping a spray bottle of water handy, both for flare-ups, and to keep the meat moist.

/endrant - sorry again. will now begin to compile information to share, and make you all fire it up right now with deliciousness.
ricka182 is offline   Reply With Quote