View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 06:58 PM   #933
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traphouse86 View Post
Well this past weekend I decided to look through my log and look at my progress since I started it and also see where I improved the most . And after I did so I noticed some very interesting things. Well more like I noticed that in almost every case once something started working well for me I would change things up which is really stupid. Looking through I noticed that my bench responded best to volume with reps in the 1-5 range "Metal Militia" and my lower body responds well to a westside approach. And I will give props to Muscleg for helping me notice this. It might beat me into the ground but I'm gonna run metal militia for upper body and westside for lower and see how it turns out. And I'm sure I will be deloading or takin every 4th week off. And also thanks for all the encourgement that I get from the community here at MAB.
Just saw this. Solid observations. Hoping to see this payoff.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote