Jen
Max Brawn
Points: 4,825, Level: 44 Points: 4,825, Level: 44 Points: 4,825, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: Started 3/23/12
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift :)
Fav Supp: Coffee
Jen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Byrd View Post
Just keep pluging away at it Jen. I wouldnt get to caught up on how many pins down you travel. It may cause you to lean forward, which you will see a lot. People lean thinking the squat is getting deeper, but the legs have not gotten any lower. Throw a cell phone video up if you get time. Doesnt have to be nothing special. You have the right attitude though, if the person watchign your depth says you need another 1 inch, then you need another!
Thats the plan, JB! One of my biggest personal faults is that I am an extremely impatient person. I get frustrated that the last inch is so hard to get. This is when I remind myself that you guys (who make this look easy) have been doing this for 15-20 years and most likely also struggled at the one month mark. This is good for me -- practice in having patience

Hitting it again tonight! Whoop!
Jen is offline   Reply With Quote