Old 04-24-2012, 02:37 AM   #521
JTurner
Max Brawn
Points: 7,933, Level: 59 Points: 7,933, Level: 59 Points: 7,933, Level: 59
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 2+ Years
Fav Exercise: BTNPP
Fav Supp: Beef
JTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beast

24/04/12 - Bench 7x5

Bench
40kg x 5, 60kg x 3, 80kg x 1

90kg x 5 x 7

DB Row
30kg x 12

40kg x 20

Bench was pretty tough, stomach is funky and I wanted to blow chunks for most of the session. Energy levels are very low, 2 sessions left.

Positive is no shoulder tightness or discomfort towards the end of the session, pretty confident I've cracked the problem and have some good solutions.

Shoulder P/Rehab

Like I said in a post recently I find my right shoulder hunched forward quite often and after some searching found some really effective stretches. The first video is basically the problem I have where the arm sits in the front of the shoulder and I've been doing a lot to force it back and stretch the soft tissue. The stretch with the hands behind the back is not comfortable at all but makes a big difference.

Something that I though up yesterday and tried out was lying face down with my foam roller underneath my right shoulder when I had some time. Also slept with a pillow rolled up underneath it.

Last thing I do is thoracic foam roller stretching and lat rolling.

All these things together have made a huge difference already so thought I'd post it up.