Traphouse86
Max Brawn
Points: 6,569, Level: 53 Points: 6,569, Level: 53 Points: 6,569, Level: 53
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 6 Years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Muscle Milk & Xtend
Traphouse86 is a dedicated contributorTraphouse86 is a dedicated contributorTraphouse86 is a dedicated contributorTraphouse86 is a dedicated contributorTraphouse86 is a dedicated contributorTraphouse86 is a dedicated contributorTraphouse86 is a dedicated contributorTraphouse86 is a dedicated contributorTraphouse86 is a dedicated contributorTraphouse86 is a dedicated contributorTraphouse86 is a dedicated contributor

Well this past weekend I decided to look through my log and look at my progress since I started it and also see where I improved the most . And after I did so I noticed some very interesting things. Well more like I noticed that in almost every case once something started working well for me I would change things up which is really stupid. Looking through I noticed that my bench responded best to volume with reps in the 1-5 range "Metal Militia" and my lower body responds well to a westside approach. And I will give props to Muscleg for helping me notice this. It might beat me into the ground but I'm gonna run metal militia for upper body and westside for lower and see how it turns out. And I'm sure I will be deloading or takin every 4th week off. And also thanks for all the encourgement that I get from the community here at MAB.

"I donít believe that anyone knows what his or her full potential is, I donít believe in genetics as a ceiling for performance, and I donít believe in plateaus." JMB

Proudly Sponsored by http://muscleandbrawn.com/
Traphouse86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links