Old 04-23-2012, 10:38 AM   #520
JTurner
Max Brawn
Points: 7,933, Level: 59 Points: 7,933, Level: 59 Points: 7,933, Level: 59
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 2+ Years
Fav Exercise: BTNPP
Fav Supp: Beef
JTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuytrider View Post
Moar food and moar heavy lifting, a recipe for awesomeness Great work in here as usual J.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LtL View Post
Solid work in here. How do you set up your bands for the pull ups?

LtL
I just chuck the band over the pull-up bar and loop it through itself. Pull it down and stick a knee through then cross the opposite ankle over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
Great work! Big things on bench coming.

I've done that too, misloading and not finding out until later. At least you got the same weights on each side! I unracked what I thought was 185 the other day, but forgot the 25 on one side, so I almost fell off the bench!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Happens to the best of us. UI once tried to warm up with a 45 pound place on only one side of the bar. For some reason I just put a collar on the other side.
Thanks for stopping by everyone, not a lot of time to spare this week with trying to get as much rest as possible and get a lot of work done. Good to see I'm no the only one that loads plates unconsciously from time to time.

7x5 in the am and will likely go for one kroc style set of rows to save time.