View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 07:45 PM   #12
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

Ok here we go.......First thing I keep forgetting to mention is the taste, since this is a sub lingual tab. The taste is very sweet, and dissolves very quickly.

Aggression has been way up, very testy and feel like I just wanna lift all day. Get in the gym and then it's swole time. Muscles get full and vascular. Last update I said no acne, well guess what??? The very next day I had a huge goiter on my left trap! Painful sucker!! Then another the other day on my right trap, again painful. Also getting some tiny acne here and there on chest, upper back and face. Workouts have been going good, I'm down 3lbs total and feel as I'm regaining my strength. Diet has been on point! I haven't been doing nearly as much cardio as I would like. My time is soooo limited, they switched my work schedule to 12 hour days and I'm trying to work as much over time as i can. We got our big vacation in 3 weeks!!! So I really need to get on my cardio and keep the diet dialed in!

Video of chest supported DB rows:

75x8 Thanks to Kaleb my son for the video!!

DB Shoulder Press:

50x8

Messing with a buddies new cable cross over machine, pretty sweet.

A few picks from the last two weeks:

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote