View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 02:47 PM   #3
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by glwanabe View Post
Out of all of the stuff that is out there that promises to deliver something that you just have to have, Creatine is on the very, VERY, short list of supps I would say take.

This includes beginners. Taking Creatine has nothing to do with how well your technical execution of a movement is, or anything else for that matter. To say not to take creatine, then you might as well say not to take any Whey as well. Lets take it to extreme and say don't eat red meat.
My beginner recommendations are generally:

--Whey
--Creatine
--Multivitamin
--Fish oil

So we're on the same track. I would also add an NO product if someone is older and doesn't always have the energy when they hit the gym.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote