Advice on Safer Transactions
Here are a few safe practice tips that I will share with you.
1. Know the seller. Ask for references, or if you have great buyer refs, ask them to ship first
2. iTrader scores- Make sure if you are buying you are looking at their seller references. They may be a great buyer, but have no info as a seller.
3. Check their post count, are they regulars? If not, ask for pics of the merchandise with a sign handwritten with their username in the pic.
4. DO NOT SEND PAYPAL MONEY AS A GIFT! My advice-EVER! Red flag, and very hard to get your money back
5. Ask for tracking numbers
6. Always leave feedback, positive or negative
If anyone can think of any other tips, please share them!