Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen View Post
Ouch! That sounds like where I work. I often work alone -- backup can be as far away as 20 miles. The worst I've gotten so far was a punch in the face -- and that was my own fault. I let myself get too close to him. Good news is, all it did was piss me off, so after tasing him several times, he was taken into custody . It hurt later, but immeadiately all it did was piss me off -- adrenaline is awesome! I understand where your wife is coming from. It can be hard on our spouses. Nice to meet another LEO!
I have my teeth as souvenirs! I keep them in a jar in my bed room. The suspect got nearly 8 years in prison: What a price to pay for one night out getting drunk and stupid.

When I was a rookie, the vets of the night crew set up an initiation, which was planned as a joke, but, as a rookie, he, he, I took it a bit too far: at about 2AM, I get a call that there was a man laying down near the rail road tracks, thought to be a transient. When I arrived I saw blood all over the ground, blood soaked shirt, and a knife in the chest. I called the ambulance, and rushed over to see if the person was still breathing.......and to my surprise, it was a manikin, and the blood was actually ketchup. LOL.....

I never heard the end of it for weeks. They even stuffed a miniature manikin in my personal locker....lol.

Keep up the good work, Jen.......Power it up baby!

Chillen

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:

Last edited by Chillen; 04-16-2012 at 09:18 AM.
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote