elijah
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,896, Level: 25 Points: 1,896, Level: 25 Points: 1,896, Level: 25
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Red meat & diet Rockstar
elijah is a dedicated contributorelijah is a dedicated contributorelijah is a dedicated contributorelijah is a dedicated contributorelijah is a dedicated contributorelijah is a dedicated contributorelijah is a dedicated contributorelijah is a dedicated contributorelijah is a dedicated contributorelijah is a dedicated contributorelijah is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
Good stuff, Elijah!

You doing enough pulling to go with your pressing? I see those Krocs on Thurs, but not much else.

Just a thought.
Rock on!
5/3/1 has 2 press days every week, 1 squat, and 1 deadlift. I've always done assistance works that somewhat mimics the primary lift of the day. So on my press days there will be 2 other forms of press for assistance and on pull days there will be 2 other forms of pulls, usually lat pull downs and kroc rows or barbell rows. i was so spent this week after the Krocs that I just did shrugs on my pull day.
Thanks for actually noticing though, man! I'm so hooked on powerlifting and the numbers going up, I'm gonna die when I plateau and I have to get smart and start modding my schedule up. I'm fascinated by the big numbers that people are putting up in here. I can only imagine the dedication and time put in to get that big and seeing them just drives me.
elijah is offline   Reply With Quote