tank
Max Brawn
Points: 5,446, Level: 47 Points: 5,446, Level: 47 Points: 5,446, Level: 47
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

Training Exp: Rookie
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Food
tank is a dedicated contributortank is a dedicated contributortank is a dedicated contributortank is a dedicated contributortank is a dedicated contributortank is a dedicated contributortank is a dedicated contributortank is a dedicated contributortank is a dedicated contributortank is a dedicated contributortank is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by glwanabe View Post
This thread is a testament to members of this forum.

While there have been many different opinions on the subject, the overall conversation has remained cordial.
I'd like to add that a day removed from the discussion and the feelings that it originally invoked in me have dissipated greatly. I feel silly having been riled up at hypothetical situations that were being discussed amongst friends.

Also, I'd like to mention how conservative and liberal labels are so fuzzy because of how they're used, their unique meanings to individuals, etc. While I professed to be "liberal" at one point, the fact is that I consider myself a moderate, but on certain issues my stance is one that no conservative would have me! Thus, I suppose I am a left-leaning moderate, if there really is such a thing. It's all make believe, anyway!

20 JAN 12 at 200 (90) BW - 385/275/405 (175/125/184) SQ/B/D

29 MAY 12 at 206 (93) BW - 135/175 (61/79) SN/CJ
tank is offline   Reply With Quote