SeventySeven
Max Brawn
Points: 5,586, Level: 48 Points: 5,586, Level: 48 Points: 5,586, Level: 48
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: 1 year+
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Xtend
SeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machine
Default Funny Gym Story

Me and my buddy were sharing a power pad, he was clean and pressing i was squatting. My buddy was using BUMPER plates on a POWER PAD, and dropping them after he got it up(he got 225x1) Some guy who was using bosu balls and resistance bands for his workout comes up to us and says" you guys are going to break the pad if you keep dropping weights on it" I couldnt do anything more then give him a funny look because i cant believe what i just heard my buddy snaps back" go back to your bosu balls and resitance bands and leave the lifting to the men" cue hysterical laughter. We see him walk to the front desk to complain but it would seem they didnt care much for what he had to say.
SeventySeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links