View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 06:59 PM   #28
Tannhauser
Max Brawn
Points: 138,239, Level: 100 Points: 138,239, Level: 100 Points: 138,239, Level: 100
Activity: 28% Activity: 28% Activity: 28%

Training Exp: 30+
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Front squat
Fav Supp: Creatine. C'est tout.
Tannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaspers04 View Post
I feel the same as the these two. There is no rehabilitation for these criminals. I am referring to the predators and not the one that has committed involuntary manslaughter, self defense homicide or the eighteen year old boy with a sixteen year old girlfriend. As Ryano said, I work in a maximum security facility, the worst of the worst in Illinois. They are here for violent crimes against society and with in these walls. They are serial killers, serial rapist, murders, sexual predators against the young and old....I can go on. These individuals are a waste of life and will never serve any purpose in society. I am superior to them because I do value the life of my fellow man. They do not deserve the fundamental rights of any person.
OK, so that's clear enough for the people in your facility. So what are your thoughts on the others you mentioned - let's take a 21 year old with a history of assault, no murders, some theft, no education, zero prospects. Out of the two options I presented, which do you believe would work best? If he's in a brutal and deprived environment, does that make him worse and destroy any chance of him ever improving? Or is it the deterrent he needs to keep him from reoffending?

Powerlifts: 500/363/573 @ 220 belt only
front squat: 403
dips: bodyweight + 176 x 4
military press: 232
Tannhauser is online now   Reply With Quote