Old 04-12-2012, 06:17 PM   #34
mab54
Max Brawn
Points: 7,329, Level: 56 Points: 7,329, Level: 56 Points: 7,329, Level: 56
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Scivation whey
mab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by tank View Post
I'm bowing out of these threads because I genuinely enjoy the training philosophy at this site and want to continue to do so. I walked into the wolves den waving meat around.
Just for tank's sake I wanted to say liberal checking in.

Also just to let everyone know I'm not an uneducated, bong blowing, nor thong wearing. My family has also been on a government pay check before when my mom was laid off. I will also say this summer I will most likely be doing work around WV to get Obama reelected. I am not 100% behind him but none of the conservatives are floating my boat either. I would much rather have someone such as Eliot Spitzer even with the scandal.

That is going to be my only political rant ever on this website, not because I am afraid to defend my beliefs or I am "afraid" of losing a debate. Instead I would like nothing to get personal on this website and my opinions of you guys to change. I wouldn't have even posted if not for poor tank.
mab54 is offline   Reply With Quote