View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 05:13 PM   #25
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazc View Post
I think conservative means different things to different people
True, but in America liberal lifestyles and youth tend to vote liberal, and conservative lifestyles and age tend to vote conservative.

I live a conservative lifestyle but want more of a wild west freedom than the young liberals who are blowing bongs and wearing thongs. Many tend to say they are for more freedom, but they vote for bigger government because they are aligned with other policies of the liberal party.

Anyway, I dislike the major parties. Leave me alone, all you bastards. I put people above politics, and politics has less meaning to me as I age. I just want more freedom and for government to get their nose out of my business.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote