Jen
Max Brawn
Points: 4,825, Level: 44 Points: 4,825, Level: 44 Points: 4,825, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: Started 3/23/12
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift :)
Fav Supp: Coffee
Jen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryano View Post
I recall seeing the photos of the dog next to a fallen hero's casket, but I don't think that was Lt. Murphy.

I am just now starting to read, "In The Company of Hero's" by Michael J. Durant CWO4. It is the true account of the incident that they made the movie "BlackHawk Down" about. I'm reading this against the advice of my brother. We are both very patriotic and he says this book will just "piss me off". The movie did so I assume the book will too. I'll read it anyway. It involves the lives of true American Hero's and their story should be known.

I understand. I read "The Hanoi Hilton" when I was 15 years old..... some, 24 years ago. Shortly after that, I got a POW/MIA bracelet that I still wear to this day. Only time I ever took it off was 1 day at boot camp, then they gave it back to me.
Jen is offline   Reply With Quote