View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 08:10 PM   #1
Grip-N-Rip
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,478, Level: 21 Points: 1,478, Level: 21 Points: 1,478, Level: 21
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Grip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good posts
Default Grip-N-Rip with EST...

Hello everyone. First of all I am new this forum. I am to meet new people and to enhance my physquie and physical performance.

I am 22 years old, 165 lb, 5'6". I have been lifting for 6 years but seriously for 3 years. I have been a PL most my lifting years but I am now here to add more mass.

My best lifts RAW at 165:
Bench: 320
Deadlift: 480
Squat: 400

Training:
I have tried many techniques and routine and have responded well to some and have not responded to others. I will be logging a workout that I have been inspired to do by Dante and other, DC Training.

So if you could, tag along and feel free to give me any suggestions, comments and critisim here. Like I said, I am here to learn and to also meet to others in this sport that we live for.

Supplements:
EST Plasmatic
EST MethylMass
EST BioBlend Whey
BCAA
Glutamine

Diet:
35c/55p/10f

Not much to the diet but it doesn't take much to satisfy me.
I have been training DC for a month or so now. Therefore I am not going to back track so I will start with today.

Ready for this?
Grip-N-Rip is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links