Originally Posted by MuscleandBrawn
Thanks for the help guys.
Is there a long term solution on the horizon - have you been in contact with the manufacturer?
Just worried that you have 3,000 leakers sitting around in a warehouse somewhere.
If the replacement will be leaking, I'd rather hold off until the next run if that's OK?
Hey M&B! I was my fault for not putting it in a bigger box. I used a flatrate box that it fit in and it needed some better cushioning. Priority mail isn't really 'priority'. I just had to pack it better.