Anabolic Addiction Rep
Max Brawn
Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Push press
Fav Supp: Razor 8 Blast Powder
jwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beast

Saturday DE Lowers
Took it very easy on the deads today, low back had some tweaks after the heavy cleans

Speed Squats
*all sets plus average bands
145x2x5
235x10 sets x 2 reps
-very minimal rest today, around 45 seconds a set, was done in less than 15 mins

Deficit Sumos
135x5
225x3
315x3 singles, focused on speed
315x2 singles from the floor

Sumo Deads to knees
225x3x5
Forces me to use my legs

Step Ups
holding dumbells
30s x 8 each leg
50s x 3 sets x 6 each leg

Back Extension
doubled mini x 15
doubled mini and doubled micro x 12
bands plus 25 x 8
bands plus 35 x 2 x 8
These worked great, really was able to get some work in the low back and hammies.

Band work for hips

Good workout today. I slept a little later than I would have liked but it worked out fine. Just had to speed up my squats to let the big guys work. We now have 4 geared lifters on saturdays, so I like to get in before they start training. That way they are there to help me out and i can stay out of their way.

Going to try to start taking smaller jumps on my ME lifts. Putting more of a focus on the main lift and not worry about assistance very much. Just do what I can, I need to treat assistance as assistance. The main lift is what makes you grow!