Jen
Max Brawn
Points: 4,825, Level: 44 Points: 4,825, Level: 44 Points: 4,825, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: Started 3/23/12
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift :)
Fav Supp: Coffee
Jen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5kgLifter View Post
Could be arthritis, could be any number of things. If it's possible to do exercises that don't aggravate it, do them but since it seems like it hurts most of the time, it would be wise to find out what's wrong with it.

I have intermittent aggro from my lower legs, occasionally, where it feels like someone struck the top outside edge of the fibula with a hammer and then its painful to take every step when walking; yesterday it acted up but today it feels fine, if it became the norm, I'd be at the docs asking for a check-up though. Mine is like yours, nothing causes it, it just occurs.

My husband is of this school of thought -- if you can exercise on it once your body is warm, then its ok and just something you need to learn to deal with. He told me he's been dealing with tendenitis (I suck at spelling) since he was a teenager -- and he is 42 now. He suggested a wrap/band thing that goes under my knee cap to keep the knee cap from sliding down. I was going to take the wait and see approach. Maybe ice it tonight. Not ruling out getting it looked at, just want to give it a few days.

I like hearing peoples advice and opinions, *especially* experts in the field. I sincerely appreciate the time you guys take to read these and respond!
Jen is offline   Reply With Quote