Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaster View Post
Lately I have just been so fatigued. I sleep for about 7 to 8 hours a night, but just have trouble getting out of bed lately and yawn all day long. I could take a nap right now if I had the time. What, besides exercise, does anyone use to combat fatigue?
Generally when one walks into a doctors office (for example), the patient gives the doctor a list of symptoms he or she is having. Following this, is a list of educated questions to isolate the potential problem. Ya dig?

This (as most things) begins with and points to basic mechanics of health, diet, and fitness. Fatigue can be caused by a variety of factors. Common sense says, unless there is evidence to the contrary, we begin with the most easiest variables in ones life that can potentially cause fatigue before moving on to other more serious causes.

Some questions:

1. What has your diet been like lately in terms of amount of calories and macros?

2. If you work, what do you do? Does work cause issues with variable shift hours? How much stress here?

3. Do you take in a large amount of caffeine per day? Caffeine is a duel edge sword with some persons--which I can explain later.

4. Do you exercise? If you do how many times per week? What is the setup? Days of rest in between, and volume?

5. Can you pinpoint the time when fatigue was first settling in and when you felt fine? What are the differences between the two?

Best regards,

Chillen

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:

Last edited by Chillen; 04-05-2012 at 07:52 AM.
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote