elijah
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,896, Level: 25 Points: 1,896, Level: 25 Points: 1,896, Level: 25
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Red meat & diet Rockstar
elijah is a dedicated contributorelijah is a dedicated contributorelijah is a dedicated contributorelijah is a dedicated contributorelijah is a dedicated contributorelijah is a dedicated contributorelijah is a dedicated contributorelijah is a dedicated contributorelijah is a dedicated contributorelijah is a dedicated contributorelijah is a dedicated contributor
Default Lifting at home

So I powerlift in my garage, I have a squat rack that doubles for the bench as well, etc. and have the olympic bars and weights, etc. I have a pull down stack with high and low pulley well. I'm looking at getting a set of powerblocks or selecttech dumbbells to go with this setup. Anybody have experience with both of these. I can find reviews of one or the other but am looking at hearing from somebody who has used both of them to give me the pros and cons as they relate to each other. i do almost exclusively compound lifts. every now and then i'll do some tri pushdowns, etc. but compound is definitely my focal point. Any advice on these adjustable dumbbell setups?
elijah is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links