Fazc
Max Brawn
Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%

Training Exp: 12+ years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Chicken
Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVP View Post
This was once again my statement from the get-go.
I think you're now starting to reason these things out more clearly. I don't have to quote you as it is clear to anyone who's reading this that what you're saying now is far removed from what you were saying from the get-go and on top of that you clearly have not listened to anyone who disagreed with your stance. But your ego has been offended (by me in particularly apparently! go me!) and you've worked yourself into a corner now because you want to 'win' this debate with me. As a result I'm still not fully convinced you've listened or rather your focus is now on 'winning' an online debate rather than trying to actually better yourself with knowledge that is being given to you here.

I however have no interest in 'winning' or 'losing' on online debate with you. All I was ever interested in was answering the question which you asked. Giving you what you needed to hear, rather than what you wanted to hear. Also not allowing the passing on misinformation on diet and training. The jury is still out on whether you will listen, and time will play that one out

I will end by saying this, you are at a very knowledgeable and helpful forum with a lot of strong and experienced people. You have to bear in mind all of the people in this thread who have tried to help you, whom you have argued back with have spent their time on you. It would be in your best interests to listen thoughtfully to the advice you're given, if nothing else then out of respect of the time people are putting in to help you.
Fazc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links