View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 08:31 AM   #47
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
All in all, despite having trouble learning the C&J, Iím confident that with many, many repetitions I will begin to perfect the technique. It may sound typical, but I feel sure of the manner of the motions and their intentions; i.e. triple extension, power shrugging, catching. I understand the movement of the body according to the bar is as active as the movement of the bar itself; what should move the bar and when; what is more and less efficient and I think knowing these things is going to make me successful.
Perhaps it's time the forum put together video teaching compilations on each of the lifts so we can learn right along with you.

The snatch for me was always the hardest, but felt most satisfying.

Greta work today Tanker. Will be following along with anticipation to see where this takes you.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote