Old 03-31-2012, 10:09 PM   #639
mab54
Max Brawn
Points: 7,329, Level: 56 Points: 7,329, Level: 56 Points: 7,329, Level: 56
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Scivation whey
mab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazc View Post
Phenomenal, you are one hell of a strong 16 year old!
Thanks Fazc!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pull14 View Post
Crazy lifting MAB, great work!
Thanks Pull!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Great job MAB. Posting this for the forum to see:
http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/pow...grats-mab.html
Thank BtB, but you didn't have to do that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVP View Post
Great lifting man.

You're one strong mo'fo for a 16 year old....

When I actually get strong, let me know the next time there is a competition in Charleston. I'd want to go just to try it once.

Congrats on the lifts!
Thanks MVP, also you are ready for a meet anytime!

I'm not sure when the next one is but when I find out I will post it your log. I was talking to USAPL chairman and they might have one in Aug or July.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
Great stuff, Imp! Might need a new nickname for you now! I'll think on it.

And I just realized, and went back to check, but your first post in this log last August, your lifts are very similar to mine (except you had at least 70 lb better deadlift). Now granted you are the chosen one, but aside from that, it tells me that a year from now, I can surely be somewhere within 100-120 pounds or so of you today, if I put in the work you've done this past 8 months.

Of course, you'll be flipping cars and slapping dinosaurs with your bare hands a year from now, but hey, we all got to dream, eh?

Amazing stuff, buddy!
I'm not going to lie that really did make me laugh. Thanks mike means a lot, and are first meets were very similar.

If you keep going at it the way you have you may be a lot stronger then you think in a year. I didn't think in Aug I was going to pull 550 this quick, so who knows where you will be this time next year.

And I kindof like the idea of flipping cars and slapping dinosaurs, sounds like a good time!

I did want to make a quick note I really liked the fact that on bench they didn't have a start command. They had a press and a rack command but we could start when ever we felt like it which was really weird at first but I kindof like now.

Also I am sorry for not keeping up with everyones log, when I have the time again I plan on catching up with everyone.

Last edited by mab54; 03-31-2012 at 10:23 PM.
mab54 is offline   Reply With Quote