View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 09:46 PM   #4
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Seriously, good thing the meet was only a mile from my house so I could go home and eat!
That was fortunate.

Quote:
Weigh in was 7AM, first flight lifted 9:15, I was in third flight, so I started around 11:30, finished squatting around 12
I'm really surprised you started so late. Who was in first flight?

Quote:
I felt great on squats, so just went for the 303, glad I did as that's a huge milestone for me!
Power of adrenaline. Well done!

Quote:
It shredded my hands a bit, but man you could grip it like nobody's business.
Perhaps a Texas deadlift bar. Makes life easy.

Squats

264 looked deep and easy.
275 was strong. Look like you got hung up mid squat for a split second but powered through.
302.5 was epic! Wow! Haven't seen anyone get caught so low and power up. I'll remember that effort for a while.

Bench
236 was strong. I thought that pause was never going to end. Very fast eccentric.

Deadlifts
Looked smooth.

Real proud of you Mike and I mean that. Sounds like you have a great time, and it's a day you'll never forgot.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote