View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 07:06 PM   #50
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVP View Post

So you believe a person that just sits around on the couch all day will lose weight with a diet alone? How would that person expand even enough energy to even lose weight?
Yes. Exercise isn't needed.

I've done it several times. I got to 245 while selling cars and lost 60 pounds in 4 months without even thinking about exercise. In 2007 I lost 60 pounds in 3 months doing jack squat. I just counted calories and ate mostly healthy foods.

You don't need to expend energy. You just eat less. You could lay in bed all day long only eating 2000 calories of Ding Dongs and you'd lose weight.

Counting calories/calorie management is the key. Everything is just icing.

At least 10 times a month I get asked (job related) "why can't I lose weight? I'm exercising X hours a week!"

Eat less.

Running 2 miles doesn't even burn off a candy bar.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Last edited by BendtheBar; 03-31-2012 at 07:12 PM.
BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote