Captain, Team 50'
Max Brawn
Points: 12,762, Level: 73 Points: 12,762, Level: 73 Points: 12,762, Level: 73
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 12
Training Type: Other
Fav Exercise: Hammer Low Pull
Fav Supp: Jack3d, Yok3d, ModernBCAA
DocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machine
Default 2:30am....

Tired... but not tired enough to sleep... so I live in the forums until my eyes begin to bleed and then I lay back down and try again...

This happens just about every...single....night.

On a bright note, though, looking forward to training in the early afternoon! With strongman training I never did a standard bicep workout or anything, seemed feeble and useless in a way! Now, however, with my back not allowing me to train strongman it allows me to have at it with the arm days haha, and I have to admit I have been enjoying them! It's been a while since I got a nice deep pump in my upper arms, to the point where the skin feels like it's going to rip apart... Where I need my girl to wash my hair for me because I can't bend my arms in the shower... yeah those are the workouts I missed the most!

So... arms in a few hours time... Throw down a shake in the morning, throw down some lunch ah hour or two later, then hit the gym for roughly noon-ish... train 'til 1:30 or so... tan immediately post workout (I don't even fit in the booth but I do freelance bodyguard work and my client has me flying down to Miami for a week in late Feb/early March, my pasty white complexion wouldn't last a day in any weather other than a New England Winter, so sadly I NEED the tanning)... it is a sad sad day...

As always I'll have my Controlled Labs White Flood PRE-workout.

Follow that up with Controlled Labs Purple Wraath INTRA-workout.

Tan like a fairy POST-workout...

Then go home and put the smash on about 2500-3000 calories thereafter...

Last edited by DocColossus; 01-29-2010 at 03:42 AM.
DocColossus is offline   Reply With Quote