Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn
Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: > 13 years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: AAEFX's whole line.
Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5kgLifter View Post
Of course, each chicken breast could be different because one manufacturer may pump more water in to their meat as well.

I always wondered how people worked out the calorie values of things like banana since most would just see a banana as whatever the book/internet listing said it was supposed to be and yet probably didn't account for skin which varies in thickness as the banana ripens and the weight of a small/medium/large banana wouldn't always be the same as the one sat next to it, etc...

Just adding to the calorie confusion here But something for people to consider.
Peal the bannana and then weight it. Find a macro listing that gives the peeled weight then keep it in a book or log for next time. I just added it to my protrack and I have it for every time I set up a meal. Then I just adjust the serving size and the program automatically adjusts the macro's for that set serving I log. I do this with everything I eat. I never just go by the "General/generic" listing.

Last edited by Rich Knapp; 03-31-2012 at 01:23 PM.
Rich Knapp is offline   Reply With Quote