Liftin' heavy
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,278, Level: 19 Points: 1,278, Level: 19 Points: 1,278, Level: 19
Activity: 61% Activity: 61% Activity: 61%

Training Exp: +9 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: ANIMAL PAK
MVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Off Road View Post
People in prison camps don't stay the same weight. People who are sick don't stay the same weight. My wife, some friends, and many co-workers go on Weight Watchers with no increase in activity and lose weight. Nobody said anything about having to sit on the couch all day, but yes you could sit on the couch and lose weight if you were taking in less calories than your body functions were using up.
People that are sick usually lose muscle mass first due to the catabolism they bring in by not eating calories.

You would have to be in starvation mode to eat fewer calories than you expand by just sitting on the couch.

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." - Philippians 4:13"
MVP is offline   Reply With Quote