Liftin' heavy
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,278, Level: 19 Points: 1,278, Level: 19 Points: 1,278, Level: 19
Activity: 61% Activity: 61% Activity: 61%

Training Exp: +9 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: ANIMAL PAK
MVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Off Road View Post
The industry would like you to believe that all you have to do is increase your activity to lose weight. Truth is that there are tons of fat people out there riding exercise bikes and jogging miles. Just look at all the heavy powerlifters that train their conditioning on a regular basis. The truth is that your diet will determine your weight loss, period. .
A diet will have something to do with your weight loss, yes. My point is your body stores fat when you consume more calories than you expand. If you expand more calories, then you will burn more energy. A lot of people simply pick up activity and lose weight from the metabolism increase alone.

Quote:
A diet alone can cause you to lose weight with no increase in exercise
So you believe a person that just sits around on the couch all day will lose weight with a diet alone? How would that person expand even enough energy to even lose weight?

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." - Philippians 4:13"
MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links