Fazc
Max Brawn
Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%

Training Exp: 12+ years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Chicken
Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!

Excuse-a-saursus,

We've always been on the same page, you're just now listening I might have sounded like a **** to you at the start, but you really did need to rethink the way you were approaching this and at least now we're actually 'talking'. Let's try and keep it that way.

I rarely ingest calories from drinks apart from milk, but I drink a lot of green tea. The bloat you experience was not a result of any explanation of carbs that you may have read, it was quite simply the fact that you eat too much and too much crap.

Now, now wait a minute. Don't start getting argumentative again, we're just getting somewhere But it's true, your bloated feeling will be cured by actually under-eating with clean food for a couple weeks. Just cut the crap out, both literally and figuratively.

You really don't need any massive change initially, but you do need to start cutting calories and part of that will involve eating cleaner. This is of course a progressive process, but the end-goal must not change. Dropping the diet and staying fat just is not going to give you what you want, and you will have much more to be healthy for in about 35 days.
Fazc is offline   Reply With Quote