Kuytrider
Max Brawn
Points: 8,127, Level: 60 Points: 8,127, Level: 60 Points: 8,127, Level: 60
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 4
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Protein Powder
Kuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazc View Post
Excuse-a-saurus!
No I am not

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazc View Post
it would be easier and cheaper to pre-cook your meals and eat clean. Rather, you have the added time of having to queue for crappy fast food, spend more money on it and spend more time in the gym. How is that going to play out? Wouldn't that time and money be better spent on your incoming child, and wouldn't cleaner eating habits and regular sit-down meals with family be infinitely more helpful in setting a good example to your child.

At least you're starting to listen to someone.
This is so true.

I tell you, an omlette with 4 large eggs (more if you want ), a 135g tin of tuna and a little bit of cheese (optional) added to say 100-150g of chicken is around 800-850 calories, over 100g of protein (according to the products I use) and is bloody filling! I have NO desire to eat any junk after that It is a cracking first meal of the day.

Sorry for going completely off topic!
Kuytrider is offline   Reply With Quote