Fazc
Max Brawn
Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%

Training Exp: 12+ years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Chicken
Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuytrider View Post
I am no nutritional expert so I won't pretend to know how to go about losing weight so all I can add is my best wishes and hope you achieve what you set out to. The lads here have already given some good advice.
Excuse-a-saurus!

You are saying you have less time and higher priorities than sorting out your diet, but than you're suggesting you want to put in more time doing cardio? This represents a massive contradiction and really underpins what I've been saying all along. These are excuses. If you want to come off your diet then fine. Do it. But don't come on here trying to publicly justify it to everyone as it's part of a 'new plan'.

Coming off the diet for the various reasons you listed are excuses, it would be easier and cheaper to pre-cook your meals and eat clean. Rather, you have the added time of having to queue for crappy fast food, spend more money on it and spend more time in the gym. How is that going to play out? Wouldn't that time and money be better spent on your incoming child, and wouldn't cleaner eating habits and regular sit-down meals with family be infinitely more helpful in setting a good example to your child.

At least you're starting to listen to someone.
Fazc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links