Kuytrider
Max Brawn
Points: 8,127, Level: 60 Points: 8,127, Level: 60 Points: 8,127, Level: 60
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 4
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Protein Powder
Kuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVP View Post
Thanks. Posts like this without the use of pitch forks are helpful as well.

I have made adjustments. I'm not eating nearly as much fast food. I've been lifting again, I've dropped some poundage already, I'm eating lots of veggies and lean meats now. I'm just not into the whole "strictly every 3 hours you eat x amount of this" stuff.
I'd consider Intermittent Fasting if that's the case. Like everything else in the world, it's a matter of personal taste. IF works for some but not for others.
I've been doing it for about 4-5 weeks and have dropped 5-6 pounds. Not earth shattering and I am merely testing it because it is convenient for me. However, I have broken a number of PRs over this short time frame. If I get below 200 (I'm 206 now) and lift 1100 by the end of the year, I can safely say it was a good choice

Sounds like you've made some good adjustments. Dropping 10 pounds is a damn fine start. You've been in the army (think you mentioned this in a few posts) so you know all about discipline. Again, best of luck.
Kuytrider is offline   Reply With Quote