Liftin' heavy
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,278, Level: 19 Points: 1,278, Level: 19 Points: 1,278, Level: 19
Activity: 61% Activity: 61% Activity: 61%

Training Exp: +9 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: ANIMAL PAK
MVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuytrider View Post
MVP, we totally understand that you have a bunch of things going on and it is not easy to juggle a number of things at once. But you can lose 15-20 pounds in the next 3-4 months by just making a handful of adjustments. Adding cardio is obviously helpful but it needs to be in concert with a well thought out diet plan.

You should definitely re-evaluate your diet if you don't feel it is working for you but don't completely toss the weight loss goal out the window for the sake of your health if nothing else.

I am no nutritional expert so I won't pretend to know how to go about losing weight so all I can add is my best wishes and hope you achieve what you set out to. The lads here have already given some good advice.

P.S I used to love soft drinks too. Actually find that Pepsi Max is not that bad
Thanks. Posts like this without the use of pitch forks are helpful as well.

I have made adjustments. I'm not eating nearly as much fast food. I've been lifting again, I've dropped some poundage already, I'm eating lots of veggies and lean meats now. I'm just not into the whole "strictly every 3 hours you eat x amount of this" stuff.

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." - Philippians 4:13"
MVP is offline   Reply With Quote