Liftin' heavy
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,278, Level: 19 Points: 1,278, Level: 19 Points: 1,278, Level: 19
Activity: 61% Activity: 61% Activity: 61%

Training Exp: +9 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: ANIMAL PAK
MVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazc View Post
I wouldn't want you to leave, and my posts should not be interpreted as such. Perhaps instead of 'adios' just listen and take it on board. People are trying to help you here. Like I said; it's perhaps not something you want to hear, but it is something you need to hear.
My goal from the get go has be to be stronger, faster and have more endurance. Yes, there used to be a "leaner" part in there. 5kg said in his opinion, I could drop 20lbs solely by incorporating cardio. I have already dropped 10lbs putting myself in this miserable diet predicament. 220 - 10 = 210lbs. 210 - 20 = 190lbs. Right along the lines of where I said I wanted to be.

I have not given much advice on this forum at all. Mainly because there are some people on here that know more than I do and I instead read instead of post a lot, but the advice I have posted has been nothing more along the lines of why rowing volume should be equal to benching, and how important it is to train a single leg exercise after a double legged. That's basically the only guides of advice I have given here, so I'm not sure where you were going with the whole "giving advice on things I have no experience with".

I wasn't aware that a simple post stating a change of goals was going to draw so much attention that it would actually be getting PM's about it.

Like I said though, I've got much more going on right now than a diet. I'm not going to ramble on about my problems, but my weight is at the bottom of that list. I've been lifting, making gains, even though I'm driving an hour away just to lift. I'm not sure why I'm the exuse-a-saurus just because I'm dropping a diet.

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." - Philippians 4:13"
MVP is offline   Reply With Quote