Fazc
Max Brawn
Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%

Training Exp: 12+ years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Chicken
Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!

I'm not going to quote every line of what you have said, it's very easy to tear posts apart if you break them down as you have done above. I have said what you needed to hear, it may not have been what you wanted to hear.

As we would say in the UK; you need to start putting in some graft. That means knuckling down and sticking with both your diet and your training.

The simple fact is that you have come here in this thread looking to justify your own excuses for why you're going to quit your diet efforts. Should you want to quit your diet then go right ahead, but don't come on here looking to justify it in everyone's eyes. We're not idiots in here, and we can see through that.

Again, I wish you nothing but good luck but I have said nothing about you which others have not expressed to me via PMs. Furthermore I would consider the numbers of 'likes' to my previous post as some sort of indicator as to the general consensus of the board on this. I would strongly suggest waking up and taking the advice, rather than living in denial.

Last edited by Fazc; 03-31-2012 at 11:01 AM.
Fazc is offline   Reply With Quote