View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 10:29 AM   #18
TitanCT
Manlet of Malice
Max Brawn
Points: 10,355, Level: 67 Points: 10,355, Level: 67 Points: 10,355, Level: 67
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

TitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVP View Post
^ That is much easier said than done. To some people, unhealthy eating has became a lifestyle rather than a light switch. People that work out of town or that went to college around a bunch of fast food places, worked in fast food places, or is always out of town due to their work or travel for whatever reason.

For this people, this has became a lifestyle, and it's much harder to change a lifestyle with just some motivating words. I do generally eat healthy nowadays, but it's mainly the lack of soft drinks tends to throw me away. It's kind of hard going to the grocery store constantly when you're under a busy schedule as well.
dude. that is just a long list of excuses...
you either do what you need to, or you dont.

I've seen grandmothers who have given birth to up to 6 children lean enough to compete in figure. I've seen dudes that do nothing but travel and are BEASTS without being fat. the list goes on.

i myself have overcome some ridiculous odds, too. much more than simply changing my lifestyle habits.

The bottom line is this. you are willing to do the work and sacrifice what you know you have to for your health, or you dont. But there arent any shortcuts or loopholes. So stop trying to find one, or make one.

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Learn.Apply.Grow

www.advancedmusclescience.com

ForeRunnerLabs
www.forerunnerlabs.com/

The Lab
www.advancedmusclesciencelab.com//

"Abs on a skinny guy are like big boobs on a fat chick - they don't count." -Shelby Starnes
TitanCT is offline   Reply With Quote