Liftin' heavy
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,278, Level: 19 Points: 1,278, Level: 19 Points: 1,278, Level: 19
Activity: 61% Activity: 61% Activity: 61%

Training Exp: +9 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: ANIMAL PAK
MVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributorMVP is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Nope, you can do the high intensity section as well; you have to remember that your high intensity sections will increase in their intensity as you continue to do them.
If I would incorporate the HIIT, it would probably only be for a few short seconds at a time. Right now my resting heart rate is 109 and my hypertension is pretty high as well. My heart is basically equivalent to an old mans at the moment.

Quote:
What feels like all-out today, may feel like MIT in a few weeks time but it's your personal HIT level. HIT is relative to each person and their fitness at that point in time; it may be that you only hit all-out or HIT for a few seconds, initially, which is fine. It's progressive and grows with you.
I heard running is easier adaptive to the body than resistance training, how do you personally feel about this analogy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanCT View Post
imo, people should stop whining and coming up with excuses to NOT eat well, and just do what you have to do, or enjoy your heart attack and or arthritis and or worse.
^ That is much easier said than done. To some people, unhealthy eating has became a lifestyle rather than a light switch. People that work out of town or that went to college around a bunch of fast food places, worked in fast food places, or is always out of town due to their work or travel for whatever reason.

For this people, this has became a lifestyle, and it's much harder to change a lifestyle with just some motivating words. I do generally eat healthy nowadays, but it's mainly the lack of soft drinks tends to throw me away. It's kind of hard going to the grocery store constantly when you're under a busy schedule as well.

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." - Philippians 4:13"

Last edited by MVP; 03-31-2012 at 10:26 AM.
MVP is offline   Reply With Quote